Re: question using another persons credit card

Mark / All:

It is also a great idea that you do not have any
missed payments on your cards, because you might be in
for an unwelcome surprise meaning a 'declined' when
they swipe your card.

Had this happen on my trip to LA a few weeks back.
Particularly shocking was that my AMEX Blue was not
used, but my AMEX Green.  AMEX has tied these both
together so that if Blue is late, Green fails as well,
even though nothing is on the Green.
SOL in late night Santa Monica! (Thank God for a cheap
motel around the corner that took cash!)

Just an FYI!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass