Re: question using another persons credit card

>The only recent time I can think of being required to show the credit
>card that I used to purchase the ticket was when I purchased the ticket
>online at United's web site; I was asked for the credit card when I
>checked in.

United did away with this policy. Now, you can book on united.com with your
mother's credit card and have your reservation on your name.

Also, if your debit card has a MC logo on it, you can still use it as a
credit card, well almost.. :)

BAHA
The UALmeister :)