Re: Defending Our Skies Against the Elderly

> > People should be
> > treated with respect." Isn't that the way of life we're all fighting to
> > keep?

I don't think the U.S. is fighting the current war to keep people being
treated with respect.  I do not expect anyone to tell me what the war is
about - it is past explanation.

I am grateful that at 88 I can deal with screeners pretty well.  In general
the choice of random victims seems based on the likelihood that the
individual is physically capable of making much of a fuss.  Is that
profiling?

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html