Re: Defending Our Skies Against the Elderly

>DWZ- God Bless our fearless leader,  aint he great?  Hey Dude---where's =
my
>DWZ- country?
>DWZ-

When I first started working at Heathrow in a security role, not
that of screening out bound passengers, I was told very forcibly by
my supervisor. Just remember the people we are out to catch are
watching us all the time, they are watching for our weaknesses,
they are watching to predict our methods, they are watching to find
out how to beat us. You must never be predictable and above all
never ever exclude any type of person from your examinations,
because if we do that they will use that type of person to get past
us.

--

Dave Hedges
LHR