Re: SFGate: Airline executives warned to ease flight delays at O'Hare in Chic...

And what's wrong with...
Rockford, Ill???
Kankakee, Ill???
Gary, Ind???
and Waukegan, Ill???

All with existing airports and at least GYY and RFD screaming for more Part
121 service. Hell, they'd take any more service!

Too many politicians with BIG BUCKS invested in property in the area of the
Peotone airport site..
As a citizen of the State of Illinois, I find it absurd that the State is
spending tax money on such a ridiculously stupid site for a new airport.

Enough, my blood pressure is climbing rapidly...
Tom