Re: Check this out on FrontPageMag.com!

....Well Hell,

They have already named a street in Atlanta after
rogue black ex-Congresswoman (and as of tonight,
probably re-elected Congresswoman) Cynthia McKinney,
whose only claim to fame is the fact she KNOWS for a
fact that GWB knew of the 9/11 Plot beforehand! She is
not even 40 or so, and she has a damned street named
after her as well as a reputation as a Muslim radical!
So goes the long history of Political Absurdity in the
Atlanta area....

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Fan of My Pakistani friend who does my Embroidered
shirts for me who was previously engaged to be married
to Ms. McKinney, she got too out of control for him!