INFO: ITALYNEWS

Hi to all,
further news from Italy,

AIR MOLDOVA probably will start a thre times a week flight from Bologna to
Chisinau soon operated on mo-we-fr.

AIR ONE has received the following B737/436 in full AP colors, but mantain
BA registration:
G-DOCB
G-DOCM
G-DOCR

BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES will lease the fourth B767/300ER from ILFC.

MINERVA AIRLINES is close to the definitive collapse and all the way to
resume the airline from the administrators entitled from the court.
No way at the moment without agreements with a major airline or Alitalia.

SNOWFLAKE will operate in July 2004 a new flight from Stockholm to Milan
Linate,:
July 7th. to July 22th. on we and th;
July20th on tu;
July27th and 28th,
 From Aug. 1st. to 31st. on mo-tu and sa&su,
Route ceased from September.

TUNINTER increase from four to five times a week on Palermo-Tunis with an
additional weekly rotation on tuesday. From November will commence the
route Palermo-Tozeur.

VOLARE GROUP has added two used A320's:
Airbus A320-232 ln 990   regs I-PEKU  VolareWeb  regd 17jun04, was painted
at BOH  ex N990SE
Airbus A320-232 ln 1996 regs I-PEKV  Volare  delivery CBG-SNN-Italy
18jun04  ex N996SE

That's all for today,
Best Regards,
Marco