Re: LGA vs JFK

I concur.

The distance to the airports is one thing. (LGA still got my vote, even
from lower Manhattan.)

Once you get there, LGA is a micro-mini cute little airport in
comparison. Distance and time from curb to gate can be well under a
hundred yards.

Depending on the terminal, JFK can be exhausting just getting from the
curb to the check-in.

You probably could fit all of LGA in the area *IN BETWEEN* the 7 or 8
odd terminals at JFK.

Matthew