Re: Dumping fuel

Most large aircraft do have the capability, by the nature that as a %
of their total weight, the fuel is a significant junk.

DC-10s/MD-11s, as do 767s, 747s, 777s.

Someone visualized it for me that if a large aircraft landed that was
almost full of fuel (if it could hold any sort of glide path) would
stop when the wheels touched the ground; but the wings would keep
going.

Boom.

Not sure how true that would be though.

Matthew