Re: ORD reconfig

I found a great book on the history of ATL, and there are remnants of
the old runway layout still visible.

But it was a book, not a web-site.

I think ATL is one of the only airports that has essentially (up until
the recent fifth runway) gotten smaller. ATL went from a intersecting
runway config to four parallel runways. And I do believe some old
runways are now taxi ways (the north middle taxi-way I believe.)

Matthew