Re: SFGate: Virgin to buy Airbus airplanes/Branson names carrier; executive lineup announced

You go Grant! I agree... both Airbus and Boeing make a quality product.
Neither is going away any time soon. Airbus is going to fill the very
large capacity, long-haul aircraft market need (yes, there is one) and
Boeing is going to fill the sustained capacity, "shorter-haul," more
economic aircraft market.

This Airbus vs Boeing thing is OLD. It has been for a long time.
Different strokes for different people. Some people like Airbus, some
like Boeing. So what? As an aviation enthusiast, I'm glad there's more
than one company. It makes the scenery at the airport more interesting,
and flying in different planes more exciting.

Both are good companies, both have great aircraft, both win huge
contracts.

Clay - SEA=20
=20