Re: Holes in WN System

Are you or I confusing Charlie Brown with the field near where i285/i85
meet?

(No Internet access at the moment, which of course solve this question
in a heart beat.)

I think Charlie Brown is on the west side of Atlanta, so about 1/4 or a
1/5th  of the way around the perimeter. It is a smaller field, and
supports biz jets nicely. (Flown on a CL600 out of there myself, but
can't confirm it was called Charlie Brown.)

Fulton County or is it called Peachtree Dekalb? (KPDK I believe) is
almost at the opposite end of Atlanta, and still within the perimeter
highway. I believe it is a much larger field, closer to the richer ares
of Atlanta such as Buckhead and much closer to the northern suburbs
where all the commercial and affluent residents live (i.e. Alpharetta,
Roswell, Duluth and out to Cumming)

It also is right by a MARTA (Subway) stop, so it would be a very good
choice.

But I've never heard of anything about WN proposing either field.
Intriguing.

Matthew