Re: Holes in WN System

Charlie Brown or Fulton County Airport is just north of i-20 and west of
i285 on the border of Fulton and Cobb counties. I've flown into it many
times on a KingAir. Access to downtown Atlanta is pretty quick as long as
you avoid rush hour. Dekalb Peachtree is NE of Atlanta, close to Chamblee.
There is a MARTA station close to the airport, about a 5 minute taxi drive.
I've flow into Dekalb Peachtree as well and I prefer Fulton County.

I know the guys at Fulton County told me the main runway was about 5700 ft.
Dekalb Peachtree is a little bigger at around 6000 feet. Could 737 sized
aircraft use runways that size when fully loaded?