God Bless

EWR Cargo Agent Humberto Timoteo killed in Iraq

EWR Cargo Agent and U.S. Army Sgt. Humberto Timoteo was killed in action
Saturday while serving with his Army Reserve unit in Baghdad, Iraq.

"Many of our co-workers are serving their country in Iraq," Gordon said.
"Humberto's sacrifice makes us appreciate their patriotism and anxious
for their safe return."

Humberto joined CO in December 2000 and was known for his constant
smiles and positive, "can-do" attitude.

"I don't think there was a day in his four years with Continental that I
did not see him smiling," EWR Cargo Operations Assistant Director Chris
Ward said. "I'll never forget the day my vehicle was stuck in a
four-foot snow bank, and a white QUICKPAK van came to the rescue with a
smiling Humberto carrying a shovel. This is a sad day for the Newark
team, and our deepest sympathies and prayers are with his family."

Humberto, 25, leaves behind a wife and 2-year-old son. His presence in
EWR QUICKPAK will be deeply missed. CO co-workers continue to remember
Humberto, his family, and all co-workers serving in the military.

CO and EWR Cargo are working to provide a memorial in Humberto's honor.