From: Matthew Montano [mailto:mmontano@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:05 PM
Subject: New airport design...

If someone went out and built a brand-new airport what would it look
like?

Has the perfect airport been built?

ATL - Very efficient utilization of space, great hub, short travel
times. But it's keyhole design can overwhelm security and ground
transportation 'interfaces.'

DFW - Extremely short distance plane to curb and no single point of
failure. But it's a waste of physical space requiring tons wasted
concourse space.

DEN - Similar to ATL, but are the concourses too long?

After wandering through DFW and trying to find where my arranged ride
was to be waiting, I realized that there were three or four possible
waiting areas at the A terminal ALONE.

Matthew