Re Airport Security

On 14 Apr 2004 at 18:25, Jeff Givens wrote:

> html online checkin saved and then edited. That's why I think it is
> really just a crowd control thing. If there were real security behind
> it some other method would be in place.

I was partially incorrect there. At certain facilities there is a screening based on info
on the boarding pass as to whether the holder is to go to the 'extra special'
screening line.

Therefore, one with bad intent and knowing this (it's no secret) could spoof a
boarding pass that no one but an airline employee at a terminal would know was
not legit.

mailto:jgivens@xxxxxxxxxxx

A random MP quote:
"Fwee Bwian!"