Short trip report Tucson/Albuquerque

Another uneventful trip on Southwest
Flew TUS to ABQ on Wednesday for NewMexico State BBQ Championship  (was one
of the judges-yum)
Usual panic boarding, on time dep and arr, baggage ok, 2 bags nuts, 1 cup
soda.
(one big ugly woman cut in line to board and I yelled at her but she was
alooft business type so I guess she thought she was exempt from the rules of
society)

Back Sunday, same thing exactly (without ugly woman)
Clean planes, on time, friendly staff, $32.00 airfares, full planes = profit.
Ya gotta LUV these guys--
Dennis