Re: WN flights

When I used to fly DEL-MAA or MAA-DEL on QJ or IC, arriving we almost
always parked out on the field and the passengers walked about 250m to
the terminal. When you were outbound on QJ or IC, they'd drive you by
bus to the plane, which was usually about 50m for IC and 250m for QJ.

But it was always sort of nice to come in late on a hot day to DEL,
just as the night cool was starting and walk amongst the big jets to
the terminal. Not something you get to do in the states. No big jets
though -- the domestic and international terminals at DEL are on the
other side of the airfield from each other. MAA has the terminals right
next to each other, but you can't go stand next to the LH 767s without
getting shot.

--
| Kenton A. Hoover / Private Citizen / San Francisco, California USA |