Re: Southwest Advice

Jose,
I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. :)
Yes, I am flying United and the client is reimbursing me, but if that is not
happening I still fly United.

I paid extra $30 / roundtrip to fly United SEA-SFO-LAS-LAX-SEA. Why? Because
I like the product. I am so addicted to Ch.9 that the plane travel becomes
really boring without it. I like Economy Plus because it is really hard for
me to fit my big lard ass , as Jose claims, into regular seat. :)

Gee, I keep repeating myself, and I give you all the reasons why, and you
still say "Do you get this , that in United, compared to Southwest"? Guess
too much Heineken does numbers on your brain that you cannot remember what I
said 2 replies ago :)

Hahahahha

BAHA
It's time to fly (TM) (c) UAL Inc. :)