Re: Southwest Advice

Yeah, I thought about that after I sent it.  Even after announcements that
they'll be calling by row numbers from back to front, the front of the crowd is
always full of people whose rows will be called last and they block the rows
of people being called first.  But those are just the people who are incredibly
dumb or incredibly rude - the majority don't do it.

Jose Prize