Re: Southwest Advice

Southwest is an idea who's time has come.  This is the product that people
want to buy and they do.  On a 1-2 hour flight with them you are more
comfortable than on a similar flight with Delta or ??.  Bigger seats, friendlier
attendants and when you PAY FOR YOUR OWN ticket the super low fares make you smile
and a bit happier.
I realize that "business travelers' (big whoop) want the sacred upgrade-the
company pays and they just go along for the ride.  I think that day is ending
with many carriers actually SELLING  First class seats iso just giving them
away. That and the RJ's all Y class taking over 50% of American skys.
When I want a quick holiday---Southwest---32$ Tucson to SanDiego, or Las
Vegas, or Los Angles or Albuquerque NM. etc etc. Quick and  on time and
comfortable and CHEAP too !
Hey if I worked for General Motors or ? and they paid--UAL or AAL all the way
with First Class upgrades etc etc.
Southwest is the VW of the skies,  Dennis