Re: Southwest Advice

I understand your position completely and maybe if I traveled on business as
much as you I would probably do the same.

I just took offense at your inference that Southwest was a cattle car type of
boarding because I think standing in line to present your boarding card and
then again in the jetbridge is the same no matter who you fly.  Granted, on
Southwest people generally stand in the group lines longer so they can board
earlier, but you surely don't have to, and on assigned seat flights people usually
stay seated until just before their row numbers are called.  But I don't
think Southwest is a cattle car operation.

Happy 25th segment this year!

Jose Prize