Re: Can an airline be any worse?

Paper tickets?  What the hell is that?  I didn't think anyone travelling as much as you would actually use a paper ticket.

With e-tickets on SouthBest, all you do is call up or go online and say you want to cancel.  You get the credit in, oh, 1 minute.  I know because I've cancelled an e-ticket then rebooked just moments later, using the credit from the cancelled ticket.

Paper tickets? What will a high mileage traveler think of next?

David R