Re: Calgary - Air Canada

If not a full-length book, it'd make a great television documentary.

Some crazier things have happened, but the battle for Canada's skies
represents an ONGOING debacle.

I think there were enough television clips and there's plenty of
stock-footage to tell a great story, at least a good episode.

Matthew