Re: terminal picture at www.itasoftware.com - where/when?

Matthew / All:

I couldn't help but wonder if this might be a computer
composite?  Perhaps a shot somewhere and some aircraft
added on?  Advertisers are slick!

But the offer that this could be Orange County is
reasonable.  I recall in 1999 doing my training there
and it was fantastic!  Not only was the airport new,
it was laid out in a single row and made life easier
for the ramp personnel.  In addition, the AWA crew
were friendly and knowledgeable.  I really miss them.
They were a far cry from the rude numbers in Boston
where I worked.

Oh, for those days again!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

 " Fan of airport ramp work, but I wish they would
have paid a living wage! "