Re: Calgary - Air Canada

Matthew:

I wrote a little on this subject in the May issue of
Airline Review Magazine. (The magazine publisher sold
the publication to some NY investment house)  The
article was a profile of Air Canada's aircraft and its
history.  But what I wrote, was basically what the
press had covered over the years.

What had you heard?

Mike Burris