Re: Run That By Me Again

Try 9 hrs without a food when you are flying YUL-ORD-SEA and you are
connecting on ACA. Try getting to the airport 4 hrs in advance instead of 2
, cutting 2 more hours from your billable time on one end of the trip, 2
hours from the loved one on the other.

Try knowing where to sit, instead of pushing and kicking to get on board.
Try 34-35 inches of pitch instead of 31-32. Try 18 inches wide seats instead
of 17.

Try flying 5000 miles every week instead of 1000 once a year...

Try most number of flights giving you the option of having more flight
options and not have to wait 6 hours for the next flight just in case
something goes wrong with the flight that you booked.

Try $1mil. To change the entire break system on a 777 instead of few grands
on 737 (This was given by a pilot on a United flight on Ch.9 to explain pax
why the costs of of majors are higher than the discount airlines).

I can go and on and on and on , but I am running out of Turkish Coffee here
:)

BAHA
Fan of RT's hometown airline.