Re: Tripling of Capacity for Air Traffic

I listen to Opa-locka (OPF) tower frequency on a scanner most of the day
seven days a week unless I'm out of the house or downstairs.  The ATC's there are
top notch professionals.  OPF is a private contract tower.  Many, if not all,
of the guys at OPF are retired FAA ATC's.

Jose Prize