Re: AIRLINE Digest - 29 Jan 2004 (#2004-52)

Actually, if you are UA Gold Star (Premier Executive or 1K) then you
have access to the Red Carpet lounges if you are traveling
internationally. US airline lounges are paid membership only, but the
lounges of other airlines are free but restricted to F or C class
travelers or their own frequent flyers.

Reciprocity is maintained. It does make sense.

Herman