Re: SF Gate: Southwest switching to electric-powered ground equipment at Burbank's airport

I agree with you - airports should be named after aviation personalities.  Bob Hope was great but shouldn't have an entire airport named after him.

Lockheed is the spelling.  It was originally Loughead but the Lougheads changed the spelling when they formed their company many years ago.

David