Re: SF Gate: Southwest switching to electric-powered ground equipment at Burbank's airport

I can't believe they called it Bob Hope Airport.  If they wanted to name it after someone, it should have been George Burns or the Lockheads (I cannot remember the real way to spell their name).  George Burns actually flew out of BUR (I met him there) died before Hope, etc.  Oh well