Re: SF Gate: Southwest switching to electric-powered ground equipment at Burbank's airport

Bill / All:

This is great, although if you love those fumes,
you'll be in big trouble! ;-)  I must assume then that
this means 100 percent starting each turn of the key
or crank?

Mike

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=3D/news/archive/2004/01/21/s=