Re: SF Gate: Southwest switching to electric-powered ground equipment at Burbank's airport

Well, the world's busiest airport is named after 2 politicians, One of the main gateways to the US after a beloved president, another of NYC's airports after an idea, and one after a great aviator who was a nazi sympathizer.  Anyway, I kind of like simple names like Los Angeles International Airport.  Terminals should be named after people, not whole airports.  Hey, that gives me an idea for BUR.  Name Terminal 1 after Bob Hope and 2 after George Burns and Gracie Allen (1 is UA, 2 is everyone else including WN).

<<I agree with you - airports should be named after aviation personalities.  Bob Hope was great but shouldn't have an entire airport named after him.

Lockheed is the spelling.  It was originally Loughead but the Lougheads changed the spelling when they formed their company many years ago.>>