TSA RECRUITING FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME SCREENERS

Despite what appears to me, to be a fairly good wage and benefit package,
the TSA seem to be having problems finding screeners. This bulletin appears
about every 2 weeks or so. There is another one out today, listing 75
airports
which require part time screeners! Any screeners out there who could shed
some light on the subject?

Liam.
YVR.