From: Bryant Petitt [mailto:skyshirts@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 7:14 PM
To: The Airline List; Bahadir Acuner
Subject: Re: United 744s (was RE: 6.5 Earthquake - California)

....As a related question, at CDG on New Years Day on
our long wait in Snow for departure on AF, we sat at
Terminal 1 where I noted 3 777's at the gate (one had
pushed back actually), were these bound for ORD, IAD
and ?SFO!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3D3963