United 744s (was RE: 6.5 Earthquake - California)

UA has domestic 744 routes. The ones I know, seen
and been on are :

ORD-IAD and IAD-ORD
The actual routing is ORD-IAD-LHR and LHR-IAD-ORD

DEN-ORD
DEN-SFO
SFO-DEN
ORD-DEN

UA has extensive use of their widebody aircraft
in domestic system, most of them being 777s between
hubs and 767s during some peak travel periods.

For instance, during summer time there is one 763
on SEA-DEN-SEA route. An additionale 763 on ORD-SEA-ORD
routing.

They have a 777 that does ORD-SEA-NRT-NRT-SEA-DEN-ORD
all the time.

BAHA
Fan of United widebodies