From: Robert Heavenrich [mailto:Heavenrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 3:11 PM
To: RAILROAD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Airport Architecture Publication

<<I am going to add a question to this post;  ARE THERE ANY AIRPORTS THAT=

HAVE
A REGULAR TRAIN STATION ATTACHED?    No, I was not shouting,  Just wanted=

get everyone's attention.  This question includes any train
stations/airports in Europe.  Thanks,  Bob>>

The only airport I can think of in the US that even has *heavy* as oppose=
to *light* rail *direct* service is PHL which is served by SEPTA trains
which connect with Amtrak at 30th St. Station.

A few US airports including ORD, ATL, BWI, PDX, MDW, STL have mass transi=
subways/ light rail service which works well.

The European situation is very different.

Bob H.