Re: JetBlue trip OAK-JFK-OAK over T-Day

Well here are some answers for you.

3. Fly in the back 2/3rd of the aircraft.  There, they have a 34 inch pitch
(same as MRTC on AA)

4.  The card reader was answered recently.  Originally, there was a plan to
charge $5 per flight for TV (like F9 does for the same service) B6 and LiveTV
agreed to keep it free and since B6 now owns LiveTV, I believe it will stay
that way.  They decided not to spend the money to remove the readers and are
contemplating offering PPV movies, using the readers to pay for it

9. T6 at JFK was the UA terminal.  B6 essentially forced them out and into
BA's terminal next door

11.  The shoe thing is the same everywhere.  I always wear steel-toe boots,
because I like the comfort, and so I know to take them off as they will set off
the machines and I don't feel like wasting my time on a wanding.  A lot of
people don't know you don't have to take your shoes off, so they do anyway.
Generally speaking, dress shoes and sneakers will not set off the machine.