Re: Ted

For those airlines that have been unable to alter their cost structure
and in a market where the fares are set by the prevailing winds... all
that is left is the setting of customer expectations.

AC's Tango attempted this.
So did United's Shuttle

.. and United appears to be trying with Ted.

AC's Tango failed, United's Shuttle failed, AC's Zip is really 737
versions of what people THOUGHT they were getting on AC's old 319/320
services on the same routes.

But Southwest, JetBlue, Ryan, Easyjet, Jetsgo, Westjet, Virgin* all
have been setting consistent expectations from the start.

Matthew