Re: Ted

In a message dated 11/20/2003 7:25:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
clay.wardlow@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Exactly, Shuttle didn't work. I don't think this will. People who are
 all into United will say that this is a good thing and they will fly
 them, but I think the general public won't. They are one of the big
 guys, why don't they just admit it and fix themselves before they try to
 take on a market they really don't understand (as proven by Shuttle)? I
 mean, who over there is on drugs? >>

Um, Glen Tilton and anyone else who has worked there since 1990.  I mean,
even when they were making record profits, they were sewing the seeds of failure
by running 744s with something like 301 seats!!  Yes, J class is important,
but not that important.  Also, they should have never changed the color of the
planes, but that is a whole different story.