Re: [Sky-1] Question about a traveling through FRA

If they bad partner, you should be able to show AC your ticket on LH and
have them check your bag right through to IST.  I have done this several
times and it was using 3 airlines -- I am brave, I know -- NW/BA/BD.
Anyway, I would just plan on having AC check your bags all the way to IST
with the transfer to LH automatically.  If you have the minimum connect
time for international-international of 45 mins in FRA, you should be
okay.

David