Re: Is Mexicana leaving STAR?

In a message dated 11/9/2003 8:17:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mmontano@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The flights that are code-shared are ones that extend a flight network
 strategically. I.e. United code shares only on a few AC flights out of
 Toronto, but you can be reasonably sure that those flights would
 connect up to arriving United flights into Toronto. Also quite common
 is a code share on a flight between two cities normally served.

 I.e. UA code shares on the AC flight between PDX and YVR (which they
 don't serve directly.) >>

Ok, well, UA only serves MEX and CUN at last check.  With other airlines,
that are not UA code share partners, serving ZIH, Mazatlan, Los Cabos,
Guadelejara and other airports, you would think UA would want a piece of that action.