Re: San Diego fire

In a message dated 10/29/2003 11:48:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gjmck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< You used to be a controller, didn't you Al?

 Grant
 SYD
 QF
 Fan of people posting who know what they are talking about.

Since I know that is a dig at me, let me explain my credentials.  While I am
not a controller, my uncle has been one for more than 15 years.  He has taught
me the ins and outs of ATC and I have been up in many towers and know what
their job it.  Al and I have talked at length about ATC, and I think he will
vouch for my knowledge.

AA
A rare fan of line saying he is a fan of people showing a bit more respect to
others