Re: Statement from Northwest Airlines Mechanics Union

> We're pleased that Northwest's finances have improved and hope this will
> result in rehiring some of our laid-off members
Makes sense to me,   business is up, passengers are up, flights are being
reinstated, profits are up so one would expect SOME of the laid off workers to be
recalled to work.  (not more work being 'outsourced to east timbuckbu ' ) If
more and more Americans dont get back to work for reasonable wages they cant
spend or buy stuff and the economy is never gonna be better.