Re: which are the best and worst airport to clear customs/immigration

In a message dated 10/6/2003 8:24:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mpanitz@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< all this talk about bad terminals -got me to wonder which airports have
 the best and worst
 examples of clearing customs >>

Good question.  I have always had good experiences at LAX, even when I got
there with jumbos all over the place.  The Bradley Customs is the biggest thing
I have ever seen.  Philly sucks, it took forever.  I think the new T4 customs
at LAX (AA and QF) is probably an issue around 7-8 in the morning when the SYD
and MEL flights are in.  They built it for a 777 and a 747 at the same time
(maybe), but it seemed like a nightmare when my buddy (who some of you know)
came into LAX