Re: Concorde Farewell

In a message dated 10/6/2003 8:24:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
B787300@xxxxxxx writes:

<< But DEMOCRAT isn't complaining about his own posts coming twice, he's
 complaining about other folks replies being sent twice.  And it's as Gerry
says, one
 is the reply to the sender and one is the posting for everyone.  You would
 have to manually go up and remove the original sender's e-mail address from
the
 "send to" box to stop it.  On AOL you can eliminate the problem by hitting
the
 "reply" box instead of the "reply all" box.

 IMHO, there are bigger problems to worry about than this crap.

 Jose Prize
 Fan of triple posting to DEMO >>

Last I checked, my posts don't go twice, unless I accidentially reply to the
first of the messages.  I make sure only the list address is in my send line,
and nothing else.  As this is a list thing, that is the problem to worry about.