Re: Concorde Farewell

But DEMOCRAT isn't complaining about his own posts coming twice, he's
complaining about other folks replies being sent twice.  And it's as Gerry says, one
is the reply to the sender and one is the posting for everyone.  You would
have to manually go up and remove the original sender's e-mail address from the
"send to" box to stop it.  On AOL you can eliminate the problem by hitting the
"reply" box instead of the "reply all" box.

IMHO, there are bigger problems to worry about than this crap.

Jose Prize
Fan of triple posting to DEMO