Re: JBU Boston service press release

Alireza Alivandivafa wrote:
> I know that B6 was considering LGB-BOS service, until they got screwed out of
> 5 of their slots.  I bet if Alaska does not use their slots by the deadline
> (early next year) that will be the next new service

Alaska will take over LGB-SEA service from Horizon (which was using
commuter aircraft slots) beginning December 14.

http://www.alaskasworld.com/newsroom/asnews/ASstories/AS_20030804_111143.asp

Unused slots at LGB are reassigned by lottery.  In late June/early July
America West lost a slot due to inactivity and Alaska got it.

--
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx