Re: St Louis Blues

The only reason for UA to give up gates is if they think they'll never, ever,
need them again. The cost of getting new gates is so very much higher than
any gain from selling them off that they do better to sit on them.

Not to mention that lowering a barrier to entry of a competitor in a down
market would be fiscally irresponsible.

--
|    Kenton A. Hoover / Private Citizen / shibumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |