Re: Branson is coming

If my reading of the regs was correct, if you don't participate in the
program you cannot carry US government passengers or mail. So no military
charter or mail money, and no GTW passengers.

--On Monday, August 25, 2003 1:57 -0400 Alireza Alivandivafa

--
|    Kenton A. Hoover / Private Citizen / shibumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |